Thursday, 13 March 2014

Why I Cant Sleep Tonight

So, it's not really relevant to anything I normally post, but it is really bugging me. As tonight in Portsmouth is a very foggy night, everything I do is being disturbed by possibly the most annoying noise known to man kind.

Who ever created the foghorn should be barbecued in public. It is a horrific noise! I live probably about 500 metres away from the beach. Thats probably another 200 metres away from the ships coming into port at least because of the shallow water.



That is 700 hundred metres! HOW THE HELL CAN I HEAR THOSE FOG HORNS PIPING ALL NIGHT LONG. Wouldn't it just be easy to use easier methods, like you know, radar or something. Or how about, check this one out... a radio!

Apparently for modern day ships, that's just far too simple. And apparently nobody will know just where you are. You see, the down side to that, is the fact that, instead of nobody knowing where they are... EVERYONE CAN.

To be honest, it's more of a rant than a post, but its an issue that needs covering, because my head is literally going to explode.

I NEED MY SLEEP.

- Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment