Thursday, 13 March 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

£9.99 

Great for normal to dry skin. As it has a dewy finish it might make oily skin a little bit shiny but with a bit of powder it would be fine. 

- Medium to a build-able coverage. 

- Light weight feel on the skin. 

Supposedly last up to16hours. I would say it has a good staying power but I'm not sure about 16hours. It does last longer if you powder over the top. 

- Hasn't broken me out. If anything I think it has helped my skin. 

- Great pump. Only downside to the new bottle is it isn't as travel friendly because it is made out of glass, whereas the old healthy mix bottle was plastic. 

Overall a great foundation. I would definitely recommend it. If there was any thing I didn't cover, feel free to ask me. 

And Follow for loads more reviews and updates coming soon! 

- Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment